You are here


Where do I find a Form 4?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 08/22/2016 - 7:38pm

The LP Gas Research, Marketing and Safety Commission are the people to help you out on Form 4’s, rebates etc. The commission's contact info is 6412 N. Santa Fe Ave., Suite C, Oklahoma City, OK 73116 and the phone number is 405-879-9828.